Thursday, January 8, 2015

BookMarketingBuzzBlog: 1 Million New Blogs Every 10 Days

WOW! I feel like this past week has just flown by.
This self-publishing thing is time-consuming. LOL Marketing on social media means that I have been learning how to use Twitter, LinkedIn, create a BLOG......... Oh, yeah, I still need to make time to edit and of course write that next book.
Gads if the rest of 2015 goes like this I'll be lucky to see next year.
This was an informative page for me. I am one of those people who had a few items on my list of New Years resolutions this year. One was to make an effort to put out a blog at least once a week. I've been racking my brain on how I was going to do that. Brian offered some fantastic ideas that I found helpful. If you have questions on the what or how of Blogging He covers it well.

BookMarketingBuzzBlog: 1 Million New Blogs Every 10 Days: WordPress says 100,000 new blogs are created daily.  It already has 65,000,000 blogs.  Tumblr has over 102 million blogs.  LiveJournal ha...

Thank you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment